12 days on the overnight hikes ""Mare a mare"" (Propriano to Porticcio) and ""Mare e monti"" (Porticcio to Ghisonaccia)
- Bastia -> Ile Rousse by train, camping and beach at Ile Rousse
- -> Ajaccio (via Corte) by train
- -> Propriano, by bus
- -> Porticcio, by foot (mare à mare), 5 days
- -> Ghisonaccia, by foot (mare et monti), 7 days
- -> Porto-Vecchio, by bus
- -> Bastia, by bus (quite long)
- Bastia is a pleasant city (centre + old harbor + citadelle)
- It is possible to go to Ajaccio from Bastia directly (dont need to go to Ile Rousse)
- It is not the TGV! It is slow, very slow (almost one day to do 150km!). But the views are stunning and it is better to have time to enjoy it.
- In season off (high season= July and August), we have to know everything before to leave because there is a few common public transport.
- We missed Bonifaccio et Calvi. I visited this city several years later (GR20
). This city are beautiful.
(Plane + train + bus + 12 hiking days + tent or gite in city)
Pentax Espio 120W